Our goal is to provide natural skincare with minimal environmental impact. We consider every step in the process of making our products — from the origins of the ingredients to the packaging materials that get your items to you safely. Our products are cruelty free and include organically and sustainably sourced ingredients from mindful suppliers. We incorporate New Zealand sourced ingredients, which allows a depth of traceability and keeps our carbon footprint to a minimum.
What’s in your order:
- Cardboard postage boxes are made from 80% recycled material and are 100% recyclable.
- Cardboard product boxes are from FSC-certified paper.
- Tissue we use to fill the box with is recyclable and biodegradable.
- Geami wrap is made from naturally biodegradable and compostable paper. It’s recycleable and is made from recycled and sustainably sourced paper.
- Packing slips are made from 100% recycled paper and are 100% recyclable.
- Packaging tape includes recycled paper and is made with natural resin adhesive.
- Stickers are made with FSC-certified paper.
- Clear labels are biodegradable and are manufactured from a renewable plant source.
- Postcards are recyclable and FSC-certified.
- Kraft paper is recyclable.
- Glassware is either sterilised and reused or sent to Terracycle to be repurposed.
- Components such as plastic lids and pumps and are sent to Terracycle to be repurposed.
- Aluminium lids can be recycled indefinitely.